Trade a wide range of commodities
Cryptocurrency CFD Trading
Trade Cryptocurrency CFDs
Are you ready to be a part of the currency revolution? Cryptocurrency CFDs trading is an exciting space right now especially if you open a trading account with FMS Markets which is one of the most popular.
top 5 cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency CFD Trading Platforms
Where you can trade the top 5 most traded cryptocurrencies on the cryptocurrency market – Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP (Ripple), Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
- Trade without the need for a crypto wallet
- Great way to diversify your portfolio
- Cryptocurrency prices are not correlated to any central bank or financial instrument.
- Trade both rising and falling prices in a 24/5 market
- Trade on leverage with low spreads
- Bitcoin is the digital currency with the largest market capitalisation
- It dominates 50% of the total crypto market cap
- The highest that Bitcoin price has ever hit the $19,783 mark
- The currency might each much higher price levels in the future
- Similar to Bitcoin, LTC differs in terms of scalability.
- Takes roughly 2.5 minutes to mine a block, as compared to 10 minutes for Bitcoin.
- Litecoin is definitely one of the most popular altcoins out there.
- Its developers copied Bitcoin’s code
- Is the next generation real-time gross settlement system
- It allows cross-border fund transactions within seconds, at very low costs
- The second largest cryptocurrency after Bitcoin
- It allows developers to create smart contracts on the platform
- Ethereum involvement in multiple blockchain projects
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Bitcoin Cash made a new version of the blockchain with different rules
- Bitcoin Cash was created counteracting a prolonged Bitcoin scalability problem
- The software now has capacity for a larger number of transactions
- The future shines brightly with unrestricted growth
THE MOVING PRICE
This continuous evaluation of price movements and resultant profit/loss happens daily. It leads to a net return (positive/negative) on your initial margin. In the loss scenario where your Free equity, (account balance+ Profit/Loss) falls below the margin requirements (4067.70), the broker will issue a margin call.
|If the price of of BTC/USD||To||You could Gain or Lose for a Long Position||Resulting in a Return of the Initial Margina|
|Rises by 10%||8941.13/8948.23||USD 805.73||299.33%|
|Rises by 5%||8534.72/ 8541.82||USD 399.32||199.22%|
|Declines by 10%||7315.47/7322.57||-USD 819.93||-100.50%|
|Declines by 5%||7721.89/7728.99||-USD413.81||-0.10%|